Cordefactum is an internationally renowned instrument and music festival organized by the Centre for Musical Instrument Building (CMB) in Puurs, Belgium.
Each edition, every two years, the focus switches to different groups of instruments. The first Cordefactum edition took place in 2004.
For technical reasons the planned 2018 edition is exceptionally brought forward to 2017.
Programs of previous editions can be seen on the Cordefactum ARCHIVE page
Next Cordefactum Fesival:
Friday 14th, Saturday 15th and Sunday the 16th of April 2017
Focus on GUITAR / classical, steel-string, archtop, solid body, ....
Lectures, Concerts, Guitar Show
Friday the 14th is dedicated to the Leonardo-Guitar-Research-Project-Event with
lectures, blind and non-blind audience testing, demonstrations, exhibition of the project guitars
and non-tropical guitars made by external builders. And in the evening a concert on the project guitars.
Venue for the 2017 edition:
Program (to be completed)
Concerts Classical Guitar:
- Marcin Dylla / www.marcindylla.com
- Andrea De Vitis / www.andreadevitis.com
Concerts Steel-string Guitar:
- Fabien Degryse / www.fabiendegryse.com
- Clive Carroll / www.clivecarroll.co.uk
Lecturers Classical Guitar:
- Miles Roberts (Kent guitars) / www.kentguitarclassics.com
- Gerhard J. Oldiges / Oldiges-guitars.com
- Christopher Dean www.deanguitars.co.uk
Lecturers Steel-string guitars
- Dana Bourgois /bourgeoisguitars.net
- Chris Larkin / www.chrislarkinguitars.com
Lecturers on the LGRP Event (friday)
- LGRP presentation and listening test.
- A. J. Lucas /lucasguitars.co.uk
- François Gautier /univ-lemans.academia.edu/FrançoisGautier
More names of lecturers and musicians will be revealed very soon.
Cordefactum ARCHIVE from 2004 till 2016, click here